Maria Radutu & Markus Adenberger
Release date: April 2019
Contrasting classical collection. A clarinet and a piano, together like you’ve never heard before.
Radutu’s and Adenberger’s unlimited love for music results in probably the most diverse album for clarinet and piano you’ve ever heard. Modern humor and dark deepness in Penderecki’s Miniatures, America’s jazz of the 20s and 30s in Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue and Shaw’s Clarinet Concerto, Spanish gypsy virtuosity, German elaborate romance and French singing melancholy.
All-in-one by two soloists and chamber musicians, with Viennese warmth and cosmopolitan perception.
- Penderecki – Three Miniatures for Clarinet and Piano
- Gershwin – Rhapsody in Blue (Piano solo feat. Clarinet)
- Shaw – Concerto for Clarinet (Clarinet, Piano & Drums)
- Special Guest: Franz Hofferer
- Sarasate – Zigeunerweisen (arr. for Clarinet and Piano)
- Schumann – Three Romances, Op. 94
- Poulenc – Hommage à Edith Piaf
- Poulenc – Sonata for Clarinet and Piano, FP 184
The album was recorded by tonzauber on two pianos (Steinway D and Bösendorfer Imperial). Released in April 2019 by All Sound Around.